Friday, June 11, 2010

New Endeavours...

I have wanted to be a photographer for a very long time now and finally, here I am, yea!  A new endeavour, adventure and learning curve as I study photo techniques and editing programs, hurray for me!

I thought a great way to begin my photo blogging venture would be to share just a tiny bit of my life with you from time to time. After all, I am what I am and think the way I think because of these all-important people, pets and things in my life, right?

So here are a few of my very first batch of beginner (professional) photos and joy. I hope they inspire you to follow your dreams and to pursue your passions and God's vision for your life as well...

Enjoy!

Whispers...

My daughter, Rebecca with my sweet granddaughter.

This photo reminds me of how God whispers messages of love to His children everyday.

If you quiet yourself before Him and listen, you will hear...

 He Knows...


My Bella...

I am amazed everyday at how God knows what I will need before I even know that I will need it!

This is what this little dog has meant to me, she has been my buddy and sweet companion at a time in my life when I have needed such a thing...

God Provides...


My Mother, Sarah

My earthly Mother, and a wonderful Mother she is, but even more importantly then that, she is also my spiritual Mother.  She shared with me the wonderful story of Jesus and how He loved me enough to die on the cross to pay for all of my sin.  Reassuring me at a very early age that if I would simply believe in in the Lord Jesus Christ and receive His free gift of eternal life, I would spend eternity with Him in His Heavenly Kingdom...  Thank  you Mom!

  Rest...

My beautiful little grandson...

Only God could have created something as amazingly spectacular as this...

He wants us to rest in Him and to trust Him for all of our needs...

For He knows and He cares...

About you!

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalm 62:1-2









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The above is very nice & inspiring. Thanks.

Janis Lee Colon said...

Good to hear about your new endeavor! In know you have a lot of talent! You will bless many people with it and you will be blessed as well!
Love all of these pictures and thoughts!
Love,
Janis.

Unknown said...

These photos are such a blessing. Beautiful.